Click here to edit text
It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure adequate safety measures are taken for the users of the castles and also practical steps are taken to protect the castles/equipment.
- All castles are used at users own risk. A responsible adult (18+) should be on hand at all times to supervise children and keep the front of the castle clear. Reasonable judgment should be made regarding previous injury that could arise or cause problems during use.
- All castles have an age limit of 12 years or a maximum height of 1.5 m. Please ensure no-one over this age or height uses the equipment. No adults allowed on the inflatable unless it is one of our adult suitable inflatables. The maximum age limit is 12 years. Exe Bouncy Castles will not be held liable for any injury/loss occurring to anyone who contravenes this Agreement.
- A responsible adult (18+) should be on hand at all times to supervise children and keep the front of the castle clear. There should also be a first aid kit available and someone suitable to administer first aid should the need arise.
- No food or drinks to be consumed on the inflatable.
- No objects, items or shoes on castle no glasses, jewellery, buckles, badges, key-rings, metal-studded clothing, pets, toys or other sharp instruments or any other similar items which could cause damage to others or the equipment is allowed on or near the inflatables. No face-paints, party-poppers, colour streamers or "silly string" must be used near or on the inflatable, as they can make a mess and permanently stain the unit.
- Do not relocate the inflatable. It has been positioned in a location that has been assessed for risks by our personnel. If it must be moved for any reason please contact us.
- No smoking near the inflatables.
- Do not allow children to swing, climb or sit on the inflatable walls or bounce on the front step. Do not allow flips or somersaults on the castle.
- Do not overload the castle and limit the number of users to approx 6 children on 12ft castles and 8 children on 15ft castles.
- Switch off the blower for long period of non-use.
- Do not allow users to be on the unit during inflation or deflation.
- In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the inflatable be switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling can be dried with a towel. A small picnic table placed over the blower, will help prevent rain-water being sucked into the blower, and then into the inflatable.
- The blower at the back has a safety reset button. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, and then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, or there is a power cut, inform us IMMEDIATELY.
- Ensure that the vent on the side of the blower is kept clear at all times. do not place the blower too close to the castle, must be a safe distance away.
- The inflatable must be returned in an acceptable condition, i.e. clean, unsoiled and undamaged. If it is badly soiled or damaged The Hirer will be expected to pay an additional charge to cover the cleaning costs, pay for the repair of the castle and loss of earnings if the inflatable is rendered out of commission for any reason.